Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Wednesday, Dec5.

I know, I know. Catchy title. I'm tired so this is it.

Random thoughts
How was your day? I canned jelly today. It was my first ever canning session. It has to set for 24 hours so sometime tomorrow afternoon we'll see how I did. My next canning project will either be a diffferent flavor jelly or ketchup. Either seem like fun. I asked for canning suplies for my birthday and that's what I got.(It helps when you get to pick it out yourself:))

Highlights!
Today my son let me brush his hair and teeth and trim his nails. Such huge feat for a little bear with sensory issues. It was a big fat hairy deal to me. Sweet girl wants some mommy time after brother bear goes to bed. I think we can do that. We *need* our nails painted glitter pink. It is a must.:)

Bummer:
My iron is low so I'm feeling blahhh. So it looks like I'll be having tip steak and OJ for the next several days.

Hoping by Friday I won't feel like I'm wearing lead boots.

Have a nice Wednesday everybody!

No comments: