Thursday, December 6, 2007

Insert cute title here

SO its 5:46 am and I'm not real good at cute catchy titles this early. I'm sitting here at my computer thinking about the day's events. Last night sweet girl did get her nails painted, and what a pretty pink they are! They will match the pants she picked out to wear today. If you're wondering where all your bright pinks oranges and yellow clothes from the 70's went, don't worry it's being safely guarded by today's 8 yr old girls.:)
Today is therapy day for little bear so he doesn't have school. He uses Easter Seals for OT and Speech once a week. He has been dx'd with Autism, HF/Adhd/Processing Disorder. These sessions are in addition to what he gets in the public school. I will save my rant for Early Intervention for one day when I'm a little more rested. I'll just say, forever and a day, if it doesn't seem right it prolly isn't, you need to get that child an evaluation visit!

What's on tap for today? Do you have snow? Do you have wind and rain and a leaky roof?

We're going to leave early and head over to the local Subway for breakfast. The kids will get a blueberry muffin(they are as big as my hand, I tell ya) and I will get some kind of egg sandwhich thing. Which I will duct tape to my hips, because that's where its going to anyway. Sweet girl will get dropped of at school and little bear and I will go home and wait to head out for therapy.

Until later, have a good Thursday!

No comments: