Thursday, May 29, 2008

Nice quiet house

Kids in bed, dogs resting from a full day romping in the grass. Dh on his computer and me on mine. Headphones in our ears, surfing the net. When I was younger this kind of night would have been a nightmare. Ahh how life changes.

I'm feeling better, thanks for all who asked. The Ibuprofen worked so much better and I only had to take it once. Those type of headaches just grab ahold of me and shake me like a dog. It's not much fun. I'll try Ibuprofen first next time.

Gas went down! Dh is working across the state line and its down to $3.89! whooohooo! Isn't it sad that we are excited for it to be that high? I just wonder what will happen to gas prices as the election comes closer. Who takes credit for it, who promises to keep it that low if we just elect them. I have given up stuff I really don't want to because of this recent economy adventure. Its not going to get much better, so we may as all get used to it. For the same reson they flavor kid's medicine, this stuff is hard to swallow.

How have you been today?

2 comments:

Thursday's Child said...

Oh, that sounds so nice! And few and far between. LOL Glad you enjoyed it!

Unknown said...

I'm enjoying a bit of that peace right now. I can indulge my Josh Groban, Andrea Bocelli habit without being looked at like I was murdering someone.