Saturday, June 21, 2008

Really great ideas

Lets make a list of really great ideas. See how many you didn't think of until you needed it, and feel free to share!

Labeling the breaker box.
Finding your keys before you lock the front door behind you.
Setting your glass on a table that does NOT have a computer(or any other electronic device).
Cleaning up the yard before you mow.
Grippy socks on a wood floor.
Moving all electrical cords and headphones away from a puppy's reach.
Wearing knee pads when you remove wall to wall carpeting.

Just a few things that I have observed that might be really great tips if you haven't thought of them yourself!

3 comments:

Thursday's Child said...

LOL

lowderra2 said...

And the one great tip I never can seem to master myself.......

......use the restroom right before you get in the car with two small children, rather than pulling out of the driveway and realizing you should have. This is complicated by the fact that I have a bladder the size of a lentil.

Someday I'll learn. I hope.

Donna B said...

Too funny!

Now you have been tagged! :)